Thousand and One Painting Corp. was established in 1997. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality service. Our Company is driven and managed by its owner and professionally trained staff who handle customer relations, project scheduling and quality control. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible service while using only the best materials for each job. Thousand and One Painting Corp. is committed to achieving standards that will exceed your expectations.
Our notable successes in the commercial painting industry include: Mid and High-Rise Buildings, Schools, Office Buildings, Hospitalities, Churches, Warehouses, Apartment and Condominium Complexes, Shopping Centers and other Industrial and Retail sites.
SAFETY FIRST PRIORITY
- OSHA compliant and Certified inspector on Staff
- Uniformed painters
- Conduct in-house safety programs
- Respect your Privacy
- Clean up daily and remove dangerous tools from premises
- Crews trained to use products and equipment safely
Winner of Best Construction Award in South Florida for projects under 5 million dollars.
- Complete Exterior and Interior Painting
- Exterior Texture Finishes ( Ultra-Crete, Tex-Cote, etc )
- Interior Texture Finishes ( Popcorn, Orange Peel, Knock Down)
- Wallcovering ( Removal and Installation )
- Pressure Cleaning
- High Pressure Water Blasting
- Steam Cleaning
- Floor Coatings
- Staining / Varnishing
- Industrial and Specialized Paint Applications
- Special Coatings ( Duroplex, Litex, Zolotone, Multi Spec, etc )
- 10 Year Waterproofing Coatings
- Elastomeric Coatings
- Glazing of Metal, Wood or Concrete Materials
- Specialty Sealants
- Roof Coatings
Looking to meet green building specifications?
We offer responsible options that meet the most stringent requirements without sacrificing durability. Green coatings should do two things: minimize the impact on air quality and deliver maximum performance. Green initiatives are becoming second nature for governments, corporations and property owners.
You’ll need coatings that meet environmental requirements without compromising performance, aesthetics or productivity. High quality paints means fewer coats are required and the need for frequent repainting is eliminated, significantly reducing waste and harmful emissions